New York International Service Center - Inbound International Mail Jan

OIG Audit Team

Much thanks to you for your remarks to our 2008 NY ISC-Inbound Internal Mail Audit Report. In spite of the fact that our work on this particular review report has finished and we have shut the remark area on this page, the Office of Inspector General is constantly leading surveys of lost and deferred mail. If you don't mind visit our landing page to see our latest work. Likewise, we request that you please visit the "Get in touch with Us" page on this site for data on where to document formal dissensions with our office or the Postal Service. Much obliged to you once more, OIG Audit Team.

Feb 09, 2018
fedex delevery man comes on saturday


KASTURI SAIKIA

Hello there I have a bundle which has been sitting at ISC New york since second february 2018 .Can you please get it conveyed to the goal city at ECFMG Philadelphia as its exceptionally critical and I can't be ECFMG guaranteed until the point when those archives achieve ECFMG which will influence my career.Please help

Feb 09, 2018

anon

Sara Coelho

Dear Sir/Madam, I sent on January 30th, 2018 a critical unique report from Figueira da Foz, Portugal, Europe. It is stamped express (Exprés). It should have touched base at it's last goal (Knoxville, TN) on February sixth. Obviously it is as yet being held there. For what reason is it so postponed? Is there some kind of problem with the envelope? Do I have to get a radical new record and ship it once more? Much thanks to you for your time, Sara Coelho

Feb 09, 2018

anon

Joe

In case you can't get bundles out of the ISC that day, or even that WEEK, at that point your whole activity is extortion, waste, and unfortunate behavior. Do I report that here or to the hotline? We pay premium costs to have things sent, and the outside transporters dependably hold up their finish of the deal, at that point it sits in the New York ISC. I'm done; I'm having my sellers change to FedEx, DHL, anything, regardless of whether it costs twice to such an extent. This is a prime case of why USPS has been a miserable disappointment.

Feb 08, 2018

anon

Jim

requested star wars figure from Canada that has been sitting in the ICS New York Center since January 31, 2018. A year ago I had things experience in 2 to 3 days, this appears to be extremely interesting, if the dang thing is lost I have to record a case with paypal. Did Godzilla frenzy through this place and demolish every one of the bundles for sure?

Feb 08, 2018

anon

is ups store open on saturday

Ailiya

I have a bundle from Shanghai, China, and as indicated by the USPS site it has been stuck in New York since the 30th of January. The bundle contains various winter apparel, and if USPS does not speed up the procedure I will never again need the attire things - in light of the fact that spring is up and coming.

Feb 08, 2018

anon

Patrick Fong

Is there a type of staffing lack at the New York International Service Center - Inbound International Mail? Is that the reason that approaching bundles from abroad simply stay there?

Feb 08, 2018

anon

Raghav Gomatham

Welcome, I am expecting some cricket hardware transported from Australia. I see ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) got and handled it on fourth February,2018 @ 6:;49PM and no change on the following from that point forward. Does this mean, there's a not insignificant rundown of things to be prepared or is it a sign that the bundle is lost? If you don't mind update us as often as possible or to the slightest, give us an ETA. Value your time. Much obliged, Raghav

Feb 08, 2018

anon

Robert J

Bundle is stuck at ISC in NY since Feb. 1,2018. Thing was enroute from Australia and I can't find a straight solution from USPS or US Customs regarding why? This things dosen't have a place with a USPS representative or a US traditions operator for individual utilize. Individuals pay for these things and delivery cost to USPS and neither one of the agencies appears to mind on where these bundles go. Something must be investigated with this office. It dosen't work period.

Feb 08, 2018

anon

Gummi

My reports (simply 2papers )was at ISC USPS newyork on feb second when do I get my papers There are no updates from 6days. I'm seeing here just inquiries and chey minutes what abiut answers ?

Feb 08, 2018

anon

Alex

My bundle was sent from Europe on January 28 and it landed in USA on February 02. Presently it has the accompanying status: "Your thing has been prepared through our office in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 1:07 am on February 2, 2018. " What is that expected to mean?! It's not ordinary to take 3 days to land from another mainland and now to be stuck in New York!!

Feb 07, 2018

anon

Joshua Anderson

I have a bundle that been n y'all office for about fourteen days n haven't moved yet the entirety of my different bundles arrived expect this specific one I have to no why I haven't gotten it yet

Feb 07, 2018


fedex tracking number format         
anon

Terrence D Smith

My bundle was conveyed at I.S.C new york.....feb.3 1pm.....its noe feb seventh going on Feb 8th.....there has been NO UPDATE.......my bundle is still there.....it typically takes 24 hours to get through customs.....why is it taking so long???? I see a considerable measure of protests on here........deos the postal administration have INSURANCE to discount lost ,late, and additionally DAMAGED packages..........

Feb 07, 2018

anon

Unknown

I posted my bundle from Australia (10 Jan) and on USPS states birthplace planning shipment, thing has not been checked by New York ISC, is it lost? Australia post guarantees thing have left Australia.

Feb 07, 2018

anon

Unknown

Roses are red. Violets are blue. The USPS (and traditions) are holding my wedding band prisoner and I can't comprehend on the grounds that what has it at any point done to you?

Feb 07, 2018

anon

Daria Pulwicz

Hi. It would be ideal if you help. My girl's new whirling stick I requested from Poland has been stuck in ISC New York NY since 01/19/2018. It was required to touch base in FL by 02/01/2018. She is on week 2 of cudgel exercises with no twirly doo. I can't envision why they would hold a youngster's spinning implement finish with pink closures! It was transported straight from the maker, Belti, on 01/16/2018. If it's not too much trouble help. Much thanks to you.

Feb 07, 2018

anon

Min Lee

My bundle from South Korea is stuck at JFK ISC since the Jan/24. It's little under 1kg bundle contains 2 eye glasses. Satisfy somebody encourage me, am I going to get the bundle in the long run? is it lost?

Feb 07, 2018

anon

Ana

My bundle from Germany has been sitting in the ICS New York Center since January 31. First the framework said I ought to get it by Feb fifth, by 8pm. I didn't get it. Presently the framework says that its inbound into traditions. So this has been more than 7 days now. All are attire things not exactly the $110 assessable sum we have in NYC, so for what reason is regardless it held up.... On the off chance that they had a man to call at ICS focus, it would move quicker. I called USPS at the beginning of today and I was advised the best way to discover what the hold up is, is to reach to the sender and have them request points of interest. Where is the Inspector General of the USPS on this? Look what number of individuals are grumbling about this.... most likely with this administration there is nobody allocated to the job....

Feb 07, 2018

anon

Andrei Garmoza

I sent a bundle ( Rod clear) from Europe (Estonia) and is set apart as "ISC handled through New York,New York on January 30th,2018. Today is the seventh of February 2018. Where is this?

Feb 07, 2018

anon

Amanda

Hey, I have a bundle that obviously was originating from India. It's been stuck in traditions since January 25th. It's for my multi year old little girl's birthday. It ought to be genuinely little. For what reason is isn't moving??? My tyke has a type of uneasiness because of her daddy simply losing both legs..... She doesn't request much and I require this bundle so she can have the birthday she merits! Does anybody by any chance check these sheets? There are such a significant number of individuals whining about packages being stuck in traditions. What's happening? This is insane!

Comments

  1. Do you use any anti-malware software for keep protection your device from threats? Do have installed webroot antivirus software in your computer? Are you using or not able to use? Is that showing any kind of error issue? Do you need any technical guidance for getting solved the error? If you need any kind of technical solution from Webroot Antivirus Support Team then, you have to call on Webroot Antivirus Tech Contact .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Track USPS courier to india ?